Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Yotewo Ltd
trading as Yotewo registered at The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Rd, Wimbledon, London, SW19 8YB, United Kingdom
has Yotewo websites and marketing initiatives. The following discloses information about gathering,
dissemination and protection practices by Yotewo.
If you wish to stop receiving Yotewo marketing materials then please click on the link displayed in emails
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Yotewo collects information to provide better services to its users and to better understand the visitors to its websites and what content is of interest to them. Yotewo collects information in the following ways:
• information you affirmatively choose to submit to us (such as your name, email address, company name, title, country) for the purpose of accessing various downloads, viewing specific content, subscribing to Yotewo newsletters, registering for events and your preferences in receiving marketing from Yotewo and its third-party partners and your communication preferences, etc. Information we have obtained about you from publicly available sources such as social media, marketing platforms or on events, you attended. You will receive marketing communications from Yotewo if you have requested information from Yotewo or you or your employer has purchased services from Yotewo;
• information Yotewo receives from your use of Yotewo websites, such as the IP address, browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, domain name and country/state of all visitors to Yotewo websites;
• location information when you use Yotewo websites as Yotewo may collect and process information about your location. Yotewo use various technologies and tools to determine location.
• information that is considered aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data which Yotewo may use for any purpose. Aggregated data may be derived from your personal information but is not considered personal information in law as it does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity, unless Yotewo combines or connects aggregated data with your personal information so that it can directly or indirectly identify you; and
• Yotewo collects technical data from various third parties and public sources as, such as:
o analytics providers
o advertising networks
o search information providers
Other than as required by law, Yotewo websites do not collect any special categories of personal information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Yotewo will not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Yotewo will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, unless it reasonably considers that it needs to use it for another reason that is compatible with the original purpose. If Yotewo needs to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, Yotewo will notify you and explain the legal basis which allows Yotewo to do so.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
Yotewo may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
• to its group companies, professional advisers, third party services providers and partners who provide data processing services to Yotewo (for example, to support the delivery of, provide functionality on, or help to enhance the security of Yotewo websites), or who otherwise process personal information for purposes that are described in Privacy Notices or notified to you when Yotewo collects your personal information. A list of current group companies of Yotewo is available upon request.
• to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where Yotewo believes disclosure is necessary (a) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (b) to exercise, establish or defend its legal rights, or (c) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
• to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
If your personal information is protected by EU data protection law, legal basis of Yotewo for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which Yotewo collects it. However, Yotewo will normally collect personal information from you only (a) where it needs the personal information to perform a contract with you, (b) where the processing is in its legitimate interests and is not overridden by your rights, or (c) where it has your consent to do so. In some cases, Yotewo may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which Yotewo collects and uses your personal information, please contact Yotewo using the contact details provided under the “Contact Details” heading below and in the right-hand side column.
USE OF INFORMATION
TRANSFERRING YOUR DATA OUTSIDE THE UK AND EEA
The personal data Yotewo collects from you may be transferred to, and stored at, destinations outside the UK and European Economic Area ("EEA") using legally provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer data across borders. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the UK and EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the provision of our services to you. We will take all steps necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice. If we share your personal data outside of the UK or European Economic Area, we ensure that there is an appropriate transfer mechanism in place to protect your personal data and comply with our data protection obligations. Please contact us if you want further information on the countries to which we may transfer personal data and the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data outside the EEA.
Yotewo protects your personal information in the same way that it protects its other confidential information, such as storing it on secure servers that only select Yotewo personnel have access to, and by encrypting it to help prevent access by any unauthorized parties. Yotewo has put in place procedures to deal with any personal information breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach when legally required to do so.
As explained above, Yotewo will collect and use your personal data for marketing purposes. Your data will be stored in our CRM system. We will use your data to inform you about Yotewo products and services we think may be of your interest and sending you our newsletters. For statistical purposes, we will collect information about your response to our emails and our interaction with you to make decisions on future marketing. If you wish to stop that we collect and use this information please contact Yotewo using the contact details provided under the “Contact Details” heading below and in the right-hand side column.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
If your personal information is protected by EU data protection law, you have the following data protection rights which you may be able to exercise by contacting Yotewo using the contact details provided under the “Contact Details” heading below and in the right-hand side column:
• If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting Yotewo.
• In addition, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask Yotewo to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information by contacting Yotewo.
• You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications that Yotewo sends you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the marketing emails Yotewo sends you or by using the relevant opt-out mechanism for non-email-based marketing.
• Similarly, if Yotewo has collected and processes your personal information based on your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing Yotewo conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
• You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about collection and use of your personal information by Yotewo. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, Yotewo may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to comply with your request if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Yotewo tries to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally, it may take longer if your request is particularly complex, or you have made a number of requests. In this case, Yotewo will notify you and keep you updated.
THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides consumers with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. You have the right to request that businesses subject to the CCPA (which may include our Merchants with whom you have a relationship) disclose certain information to you about their collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. In addition, you have the right to ask such businesses to delete Personal Information collected from you, subject to certain exceptions. If the business sells Personal Information, you have a right to opt-out of that sale.
Finally, a business cannot discriminate against you for exercising a CCPA right. When oﬀering services to its Merchants, Yotewo acts as a “service provider” under the CCPA and our receipt and collection of any consumer Personal Information is completed on behalf of our Merchants in order for us to provide the Service. Please direct any requests for access or deletion of your Personal Information under the CCPA to the Member with whom you have a direct relationship. Consistent with California law, if you choose to exercise your applicable CCPA rights, we won’t charge you diﬀerent prices or provide you a diﬀerent quality of services. If we ever oﬀer a financial incentive or product enhancement that is contingent upon you providing your Personal Information, we will not do so unless the benefits to you are reasonably related to the value of the Personal Information that you provide to us.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
It is important that the personal information Yotewo
holds about you is accurate and current. Please keep Yotewo
informed if your personal information changes during your relationship with Yotewo
websites or your interaction with Yotewo
websites, please contact:
The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Rd, Wimbledon, London, SW19 8YB, United Kingdom
+44 7746 684641